- Georgia asks taxpayers, “A penny for the arts?” But all that change can really add up.
- Is the EU “wasting” millions of Euro on what many are calling dubious arts like hip-hop dance and circus skills? This is sure to spark some fascinating debate.
- Are you struggling with your creative career? Check out this career coach who caters to the creative class.
- The art, economics, and politics of museum exhibit funding. Two views of the climate change debate and museum exhibits funded by so-called “deniers.” From Huffington Post. From USA Today.
- I thought I was bold because I have no Blackberry or iPhone. But this journalist gets by without even a cell phone – a good read.
- “If music is free, how do artists get paid?” From the Wharton School of Business website: “Tarzan Economics,” on the crisis and fight for survival to make money in the music industry – you might want to hear this view. Check out a message board on the topic too.
Posts Tagged ‘Huffington Post’
Subscribe in a Reader
Subscribe to this site's RSS feed.